Terms & Conditions
1. ORDERS TO BE EMAILED TO: FAXED ORDERS: 808.959.0851 PHONE: 808.959.2358
2. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
3. NO MINIMUM DOLLAR ORDER. CASE PACKS ARE REQUIRED
4. FREE WITH INITIAL RETAIL ORDER: BROCHURES, SIGNAGE, MINI GIVE AWAYS
5. PAYMENT TERMS: CREDIT CARD OR NET 30 (ON APPROVED ORDERS)
6. OVERDUE INVOICES INCUR LATE FEE OF 5% MONTHLY
7. PRODUT RETURNS & EXCHANGES
a. DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITH (7) DAYS OF RECEIPT AND REQUIRE BATCH CODE (SEE BOTTOM OF CONTAINER) AND PICTURES. REPLACEMENT OR CREDIT WILL BE APPLIED ONCE APPROVED.
b. RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER IS REQUIRED AND MUST BE REQUESTED WITHIN (30) DAYS
c. CANCELLED OR RETURNED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCKING FEE OF 20%
8. TESTERS: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT HALF OF WHOLESALE
9. RETAILER AGREES NOT TO RESELL OLA TROPICAL APOTHECARY PRODUCTS ON AMAZON OR ANY OTHER THIRD- PARTY RESELLER.
10. RETAILER MUST GET WRITTEN APPROVAL TO SELL OLA TROPICAL APOTHECARY PRODUCTS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE, AND PRICING MAY NOT BE LESS THAN HAWAIIAN BODY PRODUCTS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
11. SALES INCENTIVES: ASK ABOUT OUR OLA SALES INCENTIVES FOR YOUR STAFF.
12. PROFESSIONAL ORDERS: NO MINIMUM PER PRODUCT (EXCEPTION: CUSTOM PRODUCTS/SCENTS: FIVE GALLONS).
13. SPAS/SALONS ARE REQUIRED TO CARRY RETAIL IN ADDITION TO PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS.
14. TREATMENT PROTOCOLS, TUTORIALS AND TRAINING VIDEOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Manufacturer makes high quality natural and organic products. Variations in color, texture and consistency may occur within acceptable parameters for natural and organic products.
Manufacturer is responsible for providing adequate packaging to protect products during transit from factory to destination. Manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that products are adequately packaged and packed to ensure arrival in perfect condition under normal wear and tear.
All damages caused during shipping process must be reported to HBP immediately. Photos and original packaging may be required.
Manufacturer will replace damaged products at no cost to Distributor under the following circumstances if the damages render the product unsalable at standard selling cost:
1. Claims must be made within (14) days of receipt by Distributor.
2. Claim must be made in writing listing/ specifying all damaged products.
3. Manufacturer requires photographs of damaged product, shipping boxes and shipment packaging at time of claim.
4. Manufacturer agrees to furnish adequate number of replacement labels in case labels need to be replaced.
Damages that will require replacement/ credit:
1. If products leak and damage labels or other products and replacement labels provided do not render product salable at standard selling price.
2. If products separate irregularly and cannot be traced to transit or heat following products being shipped from HBP Factory, Hilo, Hawaii.
3. Natural separation may occur in the following products:
Body Wash, Body Mist, Shampoo, Skin Care,Sugar Polish
4. If product is incorrect/ inconsistent beyond accepted variations.