Ola's plant based Conditioner works synergistically with Ola Shampoo to leave hair healthy, soft and moisturized.
- Aloe Vera is the main ingredient, boasting moisturizing, hydrating, soothing and refreshing properties which are very beneficial to damaged hair.
- Awapuhi wild crafted and traditionally used by the Hawaiians to to condition and help stimulate healthy hair follicle growth.
- Taro is high in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and enzymes to support cell renewal, moisturize and balance the skin.
- Sugar Cane is a gentle exfoliant, known for its anti-aging and moisturizing properties. Rich in natural glycolic acids, it has cellular renewal and softening properties.
- Mamaki is high in anti-oxidants to help maintain healthy skin.
- Kukui and organic Coconut oils will deeply hydrate the scalp and protect your hair.
- Noni is hydrating and an effective anti-oxidant to help to maintain healthy skin, hair and scalp.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract of Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Gel and Aqua; Alcohol Extract of Aqua, Taro Root (Colocascia esculenta), Awapuhi (Zingiber zerumbet), Potassium Sorbate; Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol; Organic Plant distillates of Mamaki Leaf (Pipturus albidus), Olena Root (Circuma longa), Sugar Cane (Saccharum officinarum), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinal), Noni Fruit (Morinda citrifolia), Taro Root (Colocascia esculenta); Biotin Rice, Noni Juice (Morinda citrifolia), Natural Fragrance Blend, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites moluccanus), Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Ethyl Macadamiate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol; Guar Cat (Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride).