This almost edible mask is deliciously moisturizing and deeply conditioning. Taro is sacred in Hawaiian culture. Considered “The Staff of Life” it is said to nourish both body and soul.
• Taro is high in vitamins, amino acids and minerals to nourish and hydrate the skin
• Coconut Milk removes impurities, softens and hydrates the skin.
• Banana is a natural humectant and gentle exfoliant. High in vitamins, potassium, calcium to soften and
moisturize the skin.
• Honey is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and anti-septic to cleanse, tone and balance the skin.
• Hydrating Aloe Vera and and healing Kukui an d Vitamin E oils makethis mask nourishing and renewing
for your skin!
ʻĀina Taro Honey Mask - 2 fl oz
Organic Hawaiian Honey, Coconut Milk Powder (Cocos nucifera), Granulated Colocasciaesculenta (Taro) Powder, Alcohol extracts of Plantain (Plantago major) Fruit, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites moluccana), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Banana (Musa sapientum) Flavor, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Flavor.